- Summer Impressions
- Not sure what these 2 pictures have in common, but it looks funny
- Enjoying a walk in the countryside amidst pleasant surroundings.
- Ghain Tuffieha and the Self-Appointed Parking Man
- Montenegro/ Zabbar: a must-go for the latest club wear and casual wear.
- Findings in the Prehistoric Museum in the South
- What one finds inside Maltese Houses (example)
- Business Opportunity: Kiosk
- oh. the neighbour sings again.
- Levitation of St. Paul, as seen today. © Gina Levante
- Fierce Winds
- January Sky
- Why do we love the aesthetics of old quarries and machinery?
- 2 of the Many Things Saints have at their Feet
- The retired Inspector reports about a past murder – including Christian comparisons
- Birzebbuga double murder: AA B CD
- Only some cats
- Time for some Landscape Pictures
- Harbour Cruise
- Why church clocks indicate the wrong time.
- Street Signs
- Cart Ruts
- Recap Festa Season
- Taxi and Undertaker – why not, after all, it’s just a ride.
- Heaven*s Door
- Continuation: the fascination with the South of the Island
- In a village in the south, life evolves around the sea. In the north as well, but in the south it seems more spectacular
- The boss….
- Mlata and its boats
- At night all women are alike. … and other Proverbs about Sex and Love
- The “Mlatese Dog” is one of the oldest breeds in the world.
- After the procession, business as usual
- More summer
- Again… festa nights
- Cliff section crashed into sea
- In the Insectmuseum
- All Items served with Salad
- The Syrians gather at the southern part of Mlata and dance
- Leave the birds alone
- Saints of Mlata protect you wherever you go
- Moonstone Fragment
- Boat meets Island
- Festa Summer Nights – 2
- Inside and Outside the Burger Stand
- Festa Summer Nights
- Statue waiting for its Festa
Monthly Archives: December 2010
How did Mary ever manage it: from her Immaculate Conception on December 8th to give birth to Baby Jesus on December 24th?
We had talked about temples and the archeological dilemma before … another interesting phenomenon concerning the prehistoric heritage of Mlata is, that some temples are included into the contemporaneous constructions – therefore, on Mlata we can observe a plethora of … Continue reading
Suban is Indonesian. He works at the shipyard of Mlata, he works and sleeps and on Sunday, his day off, he goes to see his friend in a village situated at the other side of the island. In the bus … Continue reading
– “Mlata is the most beautiful island of the world.”– “I am English.” (no matter if you are really English or any other Nationality, all foreigners are summed up in the term “English”; except those of darker skin color.)– “Yes, … Continue reading