- Summer Impressions
- Not sure what these 2 pictures have in common, but it looks funny
- Enjoying a walk in the countryside amidst pleasant surroundings.
- Ghain Tuffieha and the Self-Appointed Parking Man
- Montenegro/ Zabbar: a must-go for the latest club wear and casual wear.
- Findings in the Prehistoric Museum in the South
- What one finds inside Maltese Houses (example)
- Business Opportunity: Kiosk
- oh. the neighbour sings again.
- Levitation of St. Paul, as seen today. © Gina Levante
- Fierce Winds
- January Sky
- Why do we love the aesthetics of old quarries and machinery?
- 2 of the Many Things Saints have at their Feet
- The retired Inspector reports about a past murder – including Christian comparisons
- Birzebbuga double murder: AA B CD
- Only some cats
- Time for some Landscape Pictures
- Harbour Cruise
- Why church clocks indicate the wrong time.
- Street Signs
- Cart Ruts
- Recap Festa Season
- Taxi and Undertaker – why not, after all, it’s just a ride.
- Heaven*s Door
- Continuation: the fascination with the South of the Island
- In a village in the south, life evolves around the sea. In the north as well, but in the south it seems more spectacular
- The boss….
- Mlata and its boats
- At night all women are alike. … and other Proverbs about Sex and Love
- The “Mlatese Dog” is one of the oldest breeds in the world.
- After the procession, business as usual
- More summer
- Again… festa nights
- Cliff section crashed into sea
- In the Insectmuseum
- All Items served with Salad
- The Syrians gather at the southern part of Mlata and dance
- Leave the birds alone
- Saints of Mlata protect you wherever you go
- Moonstone Fragment
- Boat meets Island
- Festa Summer Nights – 2
- Inside and Outside the Burger Stand
- Festa Summer Nights
- Statue waiting for its Festa
Author Archives: Fragmenta Malta
I went to Birzebuggia in the South to visit the world famous museum of Ghar Dalam – the cave of darkness. As I approached the cave, a sign warns me of harmless earth bees, which made me a bit … Continue reading
and the best of all: a painting depicting “Holy Electricity”
FOR SALE: Mobile Food Kiosk Ref: MCN1295963960 Mobile food Kiosk ready to operate(1.5 mtr x 3.0 mtr) Good condition and price I also accept car as part of exchange Name: Adalberto
Originally posted on FRAGMENTA:
For those who could not make it, or those who could not see it, here an account of what happened today: Gina Levante arrived in time (2:58pm) at St. Paul’s Island to set up her material…
It is the time of the year when the sky is dark and full of black clouds and fierce winds blow your hair into your teeth. Everything about the outside world is threatening. The God of Thunder seems to be … Continue reading
(Excerpts from a Mlatese Newspaper): A retired police inspector this morning described to the court the scene of the murder six years ago of X, who was shot as he came out of church with his partner Y and her … Continue reading
News from a Mlatese Newspaper (Excerpts): B from Valletta was giving evidence in the murder trial of C and D. C and D stand accused of the murder of A Senior and his son A Junior near Birzebbuga. Taking the … Continue reading
Many of the Maltese churches have two clocks, showing different times. It is said that the one on the right shows the correct time for the religious locals, while the one on the left shows the wrong time to confuse … Continue reading
An Australian archaeologist has put forward her theory on the origin of the “Maltese Clapham Junction”, and it has nothing to do with the usual Atlantis theories. Claudia has suggested that the site may simply be a relic of stone … Continue reading
Festa Summer Season of this year is definitely over. Actually, winter is already on its way. Flipping through some summer memory shots makes me think about the many Village Feasts again. Time to sum up some of the main ingredients … Continue reading