- Summer Impressions
- Not sure what these 2 pictures have in common, but it looks funny
- Enjoying a walk in the countryside amidst pleasant surroundings.
- Ghain Tuffieha and the Self-Appointed Parking Man
- Montenegro/ Zabbar: a must-go for the latest club wear and casual wear.
- Findings in the Prehistoric Museum in the South
- What one finds inside Maltese Houses (example)
- Business Opportunity: Kiosk
- oh. the neighbour sings again.
- Levitation of St. Paul, as seen today. © Gina Levante
- Fierce Winds
- January Sky
- Why do we love the aesthetics of old quarries and machinery?
- 2 of the Many Things Saints have at their Feet
- The retired Inspector reports about a past murder – including Christian comparisons
- Birzebbuga double murder: AA B CD
- Only some cats
- Time for some Landscape Pictures
- Harbour Cruise
- Why church clocks indicate the wrong time.
- Street Signs
- Cart Ruts
- Recap Festa Season
- Taxi and Undertaker – why not, after all, it’s just a ride.
- Heaven*s Door
- Continuation: the fascination with the South of the Island
- In a village in the south, life evolves around the sea. In the north as well, but in the south it seems more spectacular
- The boss….
- Mlata and its boats
- At night all women are alike. … and other Proverbs about Sex and Love
- The “Mlatese Dog” is one of the oldest breeds in the world.
- After the procession, business as usual
- More summer
- Again… festa nights
- Cliff section crashed into sea
- In the Insectmuseum
- All Items served with Salad
- The Syrians gather at the southern part of Mlata and dance
- Leave the birds alone
- Saints of Mlata protect you wherever you go
- Moonstone Fragment
- Boat meets Island
- Festa Summer Nights – 2
- Inside and Outside the Burger Stand
- Festa Summer Nights
- Statue waiting for its Festa
Category Archives: Food
FOR SALE: Mobile Food Kiosk Ref: MCN1295963960 Mobile food Kiosk ready to operate(1.5 mtr x 3.0 mtr) Good condition and price I also accept car as part of exchange Name: Adalberto
Festa Summer Season of this year is definitely over. Actually, winter is already on its way. Flipping through some summer memory shots makes me think about the many Village Feasts again. Time to sum up some of the main ingredients … Continue reading
“Lili Marleen” is a German love song which became popular during World War II. Written in 1915 during World War I, the poem was published under the title “Das Lied eines jungen Soldaten auf der Wacht” (German for “The Song … Continue reading
Street-side stalls along the approaches of the church sell a motley assortment of cold, refreshing drinks, ice cream and food, including a sweet traditionally associated with the Maltese festa: the qubbajt. It is nougat, with sugar – lots of it, … Continue reading
Pastizzi (cheesecakes or peacakes) are ricotta or pea filled pastries which are the most popular and best known culinary export of Mlata. Pastizzi (singular: pastizz) are popular amongst Mlatese people, often referred to as the “fast food” of Malta because … Continue reading
Yvan works in the bar-kiosk at the Golden Bay.He stands in the smell of French Fries’ oil and looks through the plastic windows out to the beach. Tourists come and go. The plastic windows are all scratched, that is almost … Continue reading