- Summer Impressions
- Not sure what these 2 pictures have in common, but it looks funny
- Enjoying a walk in the countryside amidst pleasant surroundings.
- Ghain Tuffieha and the Self-Appointed Parking Man
- Montenegro/ Zabbar: a must-go for the latest club wear and casual wear.
- Findings in the Prehistoric Museum in the South
- What one finds inside Maltese Houses (example)
- Business Opportunity: Kiosk
- oh. the neighbour sings again.
- Levitation of St. Paul, as seen today. © Gina Levante
- Fierce Winds
- January Sky
- Why do we love the aesthetics of old quarries and machinery?
- 2 of the Many Things Saints have at their Feet
- The retired Inspector reports about a past murder – including Christian comparisons
- Birzebbuga double murder: AA B CD
- Only some cats
- Time for some Landscape Pictures
- Harbour Cruise
- Why church clocks indicate the wrong time.
- Street Signs
- Cart Ruts
- Recap Festa Season
- Taxi and Undertaker – why not, after all, it’s just a ride.
- Heaven*s Door
- Continuation: the fascination with the South of the Island
- In a village in the south, life evolves around the sea. In the north as well, but in the south it seems more spectacular
- The boss….
- Mlata and its boats
- At night all women are alike. … and other Proverbs about Sex and Love
- The “Mlatese Dog” is one of the oldest breeds in the world.
- After the procession, business as usual
- More summer
- Again… festa nights
- Cliff section crashed into sea
- In the Insectmuseum
- All Items served with Salad
- The Syrians gather at the southern part of Mlata and dance
- Leave the birds alone
- Saints of Mlata protect you wherever you go
- Moonstone Fragment
- Boat meets Island
- Festa Summer Nights – 2
- Inside and Outside the Burger Stand
- Festa Summer Nights
- Statue waiting for its Festa
Category Archives: Nights
Festa Summer Season of this year is definitely over. Actually, winter is already on its way. Flipping through some summer memory shots makes me think about the many Village Feasts again. Time to sum up some of the main ingredients … Continue reading
Street-side stalls along the approaches of the church sell a motley assortment of cold, refreshing drinks, ice cream and food, including a sweet traditionally associated with the Maltese festa: the qubbajt. It is nougat, with sugar – lots of it, … Continue reading
A new year has begun – Theo is lying in the midst of an afterparty on the floor, while some people dance, some drink, some bitch about the music and some others again watch the others. Theo is lying on … Continue reading
It might seem true that not much is happening in the capital city after sunset. But at the same time, a lot of things are happening. The sound of the birds reveals that hundreds, if not thousands of little creatures … Continue reading